Jumat, 04 Oktober 2013

I love travelling, being stuck in a routine dull my brain.

Hello,

First-able, warm welcome and thank you for coming to my blogspot.

This is a journal about my journey around any places I could go.
Perhaps I'm gonna share some of my private stories too. Later on. :D

For your information, I'm a Chinese-Indonesian born. My mother language is Bahasa, so, grammar-nazis, please move out of my way! hahaha. JK. Every comment is welcomed ;)

Let's start with the most common thing during introduction.
My name is Flora, you can just call me Flo.
I was a 1991 kiddo, born in North-Sumatra, but have the great opportunity to live and grew up in beautiful Ambon, Maluku.
I travel a lot when I was a kid. Being inside planes, buses, ferries, speed boats, cars, motorcycles, bicycle, even pedicabs are a super normal experience I had. Mabok laut, darat, dan  udara juga sih dulu. Jadi, my supermom selalu membawa obat mujarab bagi para orang-orang mabok diluar sana, ANTIMO. *horray for antimo! Yeyy!* Selain ampuh supaya anak-anaknya ga muntah, antimo juga jadi senjata mama to make me sleep during the trip. Because, according to my mom, I am the most fussy kid among my siblings. I often ask the driver to stop the bus, so I can just walk to my destination. hmm.

I stopped travelling since 2000, because now my family are settled in East Java. Only once in a while, I can go back to Sumatra to see my relatives there. It's kinda sad for me, because I love being in the east part of Indonesia, the beauty is so breath-taking. Please remind me to tell you later about my experience of, literally, touching wild dolphins during my speedboat trip to a small island in Maluku where I lived before.
So, for me, travel around places is some kind of an extra-large exciting merry-go-round.
You can go around to see everything around you, but somehow you'll go back to the very first place where you start it all.

I really wish I could go back to the wonderful Maluku. 
and maybe explore some more! ;)






Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar